Sorbact ® compress
- Bacteria and fungi binding compress.
- For moderately exuding wounds.
- For superficial wounds: Apply directly onto the wound surface.
- • For cavity wounds: Loosely fluff one or more compresses and place directly into the wound cavity covering the whole wound surface (avoid densely packing).
Sorbact®compresses are available in two different sizes:
- 4 x 6 cm (1,6 x 2,4 in), 11 x 28 cm (7 x11 in) unfolded
- 7 x9 cm (2,8 x 3,5 in), 17 x 28 cm (7 x 11 in) unfolded
Sorbact® compresses are available in pharmacies and in online store (with no reimbursement).